Feb 25, 2023

 


Here is a helpful blog to help guide the local or weary traveler to the best massage in Phoenix/Scottsdale area. 

Introduction to Erotic massage/ sensual body rub with a tall blonde.

Miss Kay of Scottsdale

 I would love to make your acquaintance. My name is Kay, I am a independent masseuse in the Scottsdale area. I enjoy the comforts of independent work while interacting with new and interesting people.  I offer  luxury incall in beautiful Downtown Scottsdale. My services are for the gentleman who value their privacy with a more intelligent provider.  I am a former model 5'11 and follow a healthy lifestyle. No drugs, alcohol or tattoos. No slang. Just a real genuine woman who does not know how to be fake. 

 call/text 602..649..4042.















  Here is a helpful blog to help guide the local or weary traveler to the best massage in Phoenix/Scottsdale area.  Introduction to Erotic m...